REASONS WHY SHERIFF WILL SEE "WILD HOGS" OPENING WEEKEND (by Gangsta)
-He scored a pair of tickets by being caller 10 on the Zoo-Crew morning show on Jammin Z90 FM.
-Kid Springsteen was asked to write a review of the movie for the SignOnSanDiego and he needed someone to ‘Bro’ with (When they split a large popcorn w/ extra butter flavoring and a large diet Fresca with two straws, they will be heading deep down Mandate lane).
-Martin Lawrence is mad funny. Didn’t you see Black Knight?
-His Broke-Back Mountain dvd has a scratch on it.
-He saw the trailer and saw the kareoke scene with his favorite song "don’t cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me"
-He has to compare and contrast the movie with last weeks pick Ghostrider (he is a teacher after all).
OLD SCHOOL THROWBCKS, THINGS I WISH I WERE DOING RATHER THAN ENDING COLLEGE (by BeerMakesMePooP)
• Going to one of those sweet karate birthday parties, like the one’s at
• Waking up early on a Saturday to eat an oversized bowl of cereal and
watch cartoons un-noticed until about 10 am
• Going to a murray avenue school mid-day assembly, usually something
stupid like watching “Willy Wonka”
• Getting up for 5 am practice twice a week and still showing Crapperelli
• Writing that “we got out-coached” in my Journal News article and getting
benched by Chappy, only to get put back in for the 3rd period
• Ditching classes at MHS, for pretty much any reason you can think of
• Showing up no less than 30 minutes late to every 1st period class I had
for all 4 years of high school, once actually only showed up for 45
seconds to Calculus
• Heading over to a post hockey kegger at Hampshire
• 3 pm practice on weds
• Eating Hot pockets with frosting on them and swearing it was the best
thing I’ve ever had
• Hittin up Larchmont town to “walk around” and “scope the scene”…
hopefully Mrs. Gedney won’t scope me J-walking and tell on me… again
• Going to see Dee Dee at “Sweet & Nutty” who creepily always knew my
name, my favorite candy, and what year in school I was… seriously I saw
her two years ago and she knew what college I was at and my year there…
• Taking DARE and still trying drugs when I was young
• Cruisin to “the rock” to catch a quick blaze or Armageddon it with some
• Going to Sal’s to get Sicilian and laugh at all the “Bobby’s” and
• Rollin up at BP, yea it’s BP. To check out the scene and snag that new
50 cent vitamin water
• Stumbling off the train into cellar bar at 4 am and waking up on the
couch with all my clothes on
REASONS WHY IT’S COOL TO ROCK OUT AT THE NEW-ROC ARCADE…KIND OF… (By: Cheech and BauerOut)
--You can have a mean air hockey tournament while pretending to be your favorite player
--It’s legal to shoot and kill people with all kinds of guns (even though they are usually blue or pink)
--You can get your jam on at Dance-Dance Revolution
--You can rock out like a hero at the drum kit and pretend you are the drummer playing live for the air band Oxygen
--You can race a car over 100mph (probably drunk or stoned), crash the car (while not getting hurt unless you fall off the seat because you are so messed up), and get right back into the race and maybe even win
--Go up as the underdog against some queeb in Marvel vs. Capcom and totally kick his ass and anyone who steps up
--If you ever get tired of the arcade you can totally get your sauce on at the bowling alley
--You can be ridin’ diiirty on Crusin’ USA
--Two words…Mortal Combat