1. Famous people, example...you're in a band, decide they can rock whatever outfit they want and no one says shit. wtf? all of a sudden youre a guitar player and you can pant your nails black, sport croc leather boots, leather pants, some fish net medieval armor shirt, color your hair bright green, throw some wrist bands on and sport a scarf and make up and actually walk down the street like that and people think you are cool. youre not even on stage which would be i guess accepted...if i were to sport that shit, people would think i was a cross dressing video game nut who was most likely bi polar and thought he could fly.
2. You can be a drug addict and show up in the papers passed out in the drivers seat of a crashed dominos delivery car that you stole with so much snow on your lap that school would be canceled or at least a 2 hour delay, and people think you are cool and would be interested in reading your rehab blog and myspace. If i were to do that i would be arrested, fired from my job, dismissed from my family, and would probably be released under the terms of picking up trash along the west side highway for five years and laughed at by people driving by. someone might even call me a fag while throwing more trash at me as they passed.
3. You could be so ugly your face looks like a bullpen catchers mit but you are a wildly famous reality tv star. You then follow the rules and perks of actual famous people and begin to adopt the "whatever i want " wardrobe and begin to break the law on a daily basis. You also are dating a hot chick. If a normal ugly dude has a hot girlfriend then he falls into the category of what she doing with that dude or he must be rich or he probably just has a huge wang. BS
4. You have so much money that you dont even have to pay for anything. Famous people get shit for free but they are the ones that can afford everything. they should have to pay double for everything, especially if they are dressed up like an asian ninja virtual avitar furrie and they are actually white and jewish.
5. You can write a blog and people want to read it just because your famous. I dont care about reading a famous persons blog because i have my own blog that makes fun of those people. i have never read a famous persons blog.
6. You can come out with your own clothing line and people will actually sport your dumb shit. this is crazy. Pdiddy i guess pulled it off but it is really just nautica gear with sean jean written in script instead. im on to you puff daddy
7. You can change your name mad times like Sean Combs, Puff Daddy, Pdiddy, diddy, sean jean...jesus man just pick already we know who you are and your not a secret agent for the cia who needs different names and passports. go hang out with prince or the artist, or however you pronouce the symbol that is his name now
8. You can get pulled over by the cops and just sign an autograph instead of walking the line. Normal people get DWI, speeding tickets, the rubber glove and the cop takes your picture with his friend and puts it on the cop blog or the cop myspace. that doesnt really happen but it would be mad funny if those dicks did that
9. You can be a "has been" B list celebrity, one hit wonder, or the most famous loser on american idol and people still think you are cool and make a big deal when they spot you in an airport. Like hey, there is the older brother from the wonder years, quick lets call him a butthead and take a picture with him. Well WTF!! I am way cooler than wayne and have run trains on chicks before with my friend turtle and i play the meanest air guitar and used to smoke marb reds and no picture with me?
10. You can take famous to an entire different global level if you out yourself and jump out of the closet dressed like a showgirl. America is into that these days. If a normal person did that they would just be called...well...a homo and will get made fun of