Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Monday, October 02, 2006

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 30TH (By Chaz Coverdale)

--woke up with an insatiable craving for a McRib. Googled McRib. Found a Save The McRib website. Why can't McDonalds just quite fucking around and finally make this bbq'd delite a regular fixture on the menu?

--Threw a wank for almost an hour

--Wondered if a book entitled "Masterbating For Cardio" would sell. "CardioSturb?"

--Came up with the name Chaz Coverdale so I can hang out with CC Dubois and JJ Rezz. Other monikers in contention: Tyson St. Seville, Dwayne Rizla, and Brock Florida. Chaz Lauderdale was also a possibility.

--Txted quotes from Wedding Crashers with my buddy Chris for a half an hour. Faxing the script would have been cheaper, but fuck it son--weekend minutes!

--Listened to "One" by Metallica, twice.

--retaped my hockey tree with white cloth, and gave it a new knob, even though I haven't played a game since April.

--For some reason I stood in the middle of my living room and said the phrase "Damnit Jim, I'm a doctor" over and over until the words didn't even make sense anymore. It was really fucked up when I realized I'd been doing it for like 10 minutes. Really fucked up.

--Found a spider in my bathtub while I was taking a shit. Instead of killing it or letting it go, I made a small maze with toilet paper tubes and shreds of sleeves from two t-shirts that are now cutoffs. One end of the maze led to the door and the other end led to a half bar of soap that I stuck toothpicks in. I told my roomate to come look at it, but the stench of my shitbomb was too overwhelming and he tapped out in the hallway.

--Trimmed down my beard in varying levels of looks (moustache, goatee, flavor saver). My personal favorite was full beard, no sideburns. Think about it.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Listened to "One" by Creed three times...

    Drank all my orange juice...

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After getting totally baycaked, I debated over who I would rather Bro with. Buddy Revell and his brass knuckles or Billy Zabka...aka Johnny from KKI. It's a tough call isn't it?

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Being that Buddy Revell and His bad assness in 3 oclock high basically cancels out Zabkas raw evil in KKI, I'm gonna have to go to a deeper body of work for answers and hands down, "Just One of the Guys" is a way better movie than "Kindergarden Cop." Plus who needs brass knuckels when you have the best roundhouse kick in Southern Cal...and your dressed as a skelton while you casually twist up a dubwah during Halloween school dance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home