Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Friday, June 30, 2006

WHAT LOIS LANE REALLY WHISPERED TO SUPERMAN WHEN SHE LEANED DOWN TO HIS EAR AND SAID," I'VE BEEN MEANING TO TELL YOU...." AT THE END OF THE NEW SUPERMAN (By Kid Springsteen and The Sheriff)

"....I always saw through that weak-ass Clark Kent shit"

"...You were the worst lay."

"....Aaron Boone is total fag."

"...Suzanne licks PUSSY! I know, she told me!"

"....your supposed super cock is kinda average."

"....I was a total slut in college."

"...Your son has Azzurri-style hair. I think he's a mid for Juventus.!"

"....that Kryptonite you think really fucked you up, yeah, well that was really just a bunch of pencil shavings I put in a ziploc bag....

"....If you feel a slight burning and see cheesy discharge, ummmm, that wasn't me."

"...leaps tall buildings in a single bound, and I still haven't had an orgasm in three years...."

"....Jimmy emailed me some sweet pics of you in the shower he took on his camera phone"

"...you look creepily similar to Scott Gibson."

"...fat boy, give up, throw in the towel, your girl got dicked by RICKY POWELL!!!"

"...While you were "out of town" me and Richard stole your pet hampster and sold it on eBay. Then we convinced your "Aunt" that she lost it and you were gonna be SO pissed when you got back. She started crying...what a wuss.

"...Lex Luthor is so much smarter than you its not even funny. Plus he has a yacht. Your breath smells like oatmeal and kitty litter."

4 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ... that monster squirt you took at my appartment clogged my pipes you asshole!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The list was as weak as Richard Geres' gerbal story. Step it up chumps and start producing.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That list was as weak as Joe Berrys slapshot.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Joe Barry-- kneel before zod.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home