Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

RITCHIE SAMBORA EXPRESSES HIS FEELINGS ABOUT HEATHER LOCKLEAR DUMPING HIM THROUGH SONG LYRICS WRITTEN BY JON BON (by Heather Locklear Is A No Class Ho Bag, Ask Anyone)

--"Oooh, shes a little runaway"
--"wouldn't it be nice to tell the truth"
--"Shot through the heart, and you're too lame, you give love a bad name"
--"Thats what you get for falling in love, then you bleed"
--"Tell me what I got to do to make my life mean more to you"
--"If you see coach T. tell him I cut my hair"
--"An angels smile is what you sell, you promise me heaven but put me through hell"
--"I've seen love come, I've seen it shot down, I've seen it die in vain"
--"Faith: you know you're gonna live thru the rain. You gotta keep the faith--FAITH! Don't let your love turn to hate."

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just wanted to make sure that you do know the actual lyric is 'shot through the heart, and your to BLAME..."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home