Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Monday, August 07, 2006

FUNLIST NAMES THAT NEVER MADE THE CUT (Source2 & Ty Webb)

What Kurt Russell thinks about when he is jogging

Possible items that could be found in Chuck Zito's closet

Objects (animate or inimate) that have spent One Night in Paris

Other movies that Buddy Revell from 3'O'Clock High (aka the bad guy from Kindergarden Cop) should have been in

Types of bowel movements and their scatological descriptions

Assorted non-golf uses for a 9 Iron

Possible approaches to telling my college roomate I banged his mom

Different MacGuyver-ish smoking contraptions I've constructed and utilized

Weird places I've had sex with monkeys

Things to think about while getting a blowjob so that you don't spooge too soon

Interesting nicknames I've assigned to friends without their knowledge

Assorted rumors that I've spread about people for my own amusement

Sexual acts I have participated but have not told my friends about

Different things you can say to mindfuck someone in the morning who blacked out the night before

Rooms (or members' boats) I've had sex on while being paid overtime (time and a half)

4 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shady highway rest stops that Flip and Turtle have had affairs at

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Secret colors of the rainbow

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Possible things that Patrick Swayze and John Travolota talked about when they were discussing the training programs and state of mind they were in when they did Dirty Dancing and Saturday Night Fever

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Johnny Drama gets head from Turtle...Constantly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home