Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

NAMES I'VE PONDERED ASSIGNING TO MY PRE-MARINE CORPS OFFICER CADIDATE SCHOOL WORKOUT REGIMEN (By Ty Webb)


The Sausage Grinder (gross goes in, delicious comes out)

The Deli Meat Slicer (for those stubborn trouble spots)

Body by Barf (the Mog from Spaceballs)

Run Lift Dump (self explanatory really)

Run till your nipples bleed (watch a marathon, it really happens)

Ten weeks to a healthier Colon

The Special Olympics (ever see me run with 40lbs in a backpack?)

4 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont get this list at all.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fun list fridays is a collection of random lists. I assembled a random list, and sent it in. If you "don't get it" maybe you should cut back on the nugasho intake and readjust your bifocals. Or just take it at face value as a mindless list with little to no comic value intended to inspired people to come up with some better shit so you, KidSpringsteen, Brocktoon and I don't have to be the only ones posting to the site.

    Eat My Butt Out.

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought it was pretty funny

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey fuckfaces, I post lists once in awhile too...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home