Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

ACTUAL TITLES FOUND ON iTUNES WHILST CRUISING IN THE TOBY KEITH SECTION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WAS THERE, AND TAKE NOTE, I LEFT A LOT OF SONGS OFF THIS (By Brocktoon)

-I Love This Bar

-Courtesy Of The Red White And Blue

-Beer For My Horses

-Get Drunk And Be Somebody

-The Taliban Song

-Honkytonk U

-Weed With Willie

-I Love This Bar (Acoustic)

-Get My Drink On

-My List

-I'm So Happy I Can't Stop Crying (W/Sting)

-If I Was Jesus

-Santa, I'm Right Here

-Hell No

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo im so happy i cant stop crying WITH STING is maaaad funny. Toby Kieth needs to ease. Cowboys need to ease. There really is no such thing as a cowboy anymore these days. Young Guns I and II were like a decade ago. This list Brock is the perfect intro to a list i just wrote when the yanks were in the playoffs. see above

     

Post a Comment

<< Home