Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

THE FOLLOWING IS JUST A SMALL SAMPLING OF THE SUBJECT MATTER FOR THE HUNDREDS OF JUNK EMAIL I GET EVERY WEEK. I HAVE OMITTED ANY REFERENCE TO DIET OR COCK PILLS, CREAMS, RUBS, SUPPOSITORIES, ETC., BUT ADDED MY OWN COMMENTARY. (By Gangsta


--Happy Holidays: Tickets to see Ellen! (I'd rather be "upside down with a fucking fork in my ass")

--Have Santa send a letter to your child (My little ninos don't even know who I am)

--tiny (I know he's not talking about me, or is he?)

--I'll show you how I legally rob banks (Thanks but I like my anus tight)

--Discovered in Germany now available in US... (Hey Krauts, we already know about the Hoff, you can keep him)

--Get a complimentary Horoscope from Rochelle gordon... (Unless she mumbles it to me while choking on my unholsterd meat spear, I'll pass)

--giblets accurately (huh?)

--Lana wrote: (See complimentary horoscope)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home