Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Friday, November 04, 2005

MOST SHOCKING 'WWF' WRESTLING GEAR OF ALL TIME (by Balls Deep)



I didn't know Dee Snider used to wrestle









I am not Jimmy Gross...okay I might be









Its easy to rock high fives all day when the volume on your shirts are turned up this high









"Hey lets go to Monkey tonight."
"Alright, lets shower up first."
"Man, Im gonna get wasted tonight."
"yeah, wasted. How bout that shower."
"Im probably gonna drink ten zimas."
"mmm. shower?"









Kerry Von Erik telling the Ultimate Warrior to ease









Ravishing Rick Rude was like "if I have to do this Mentos commerical with these underage filipino/mexican retard triplets than I'm wearing cheetah print. End of story." The slopey kid on the right with the sick blue kicks finally realizes that he's in the presence of gear greatness.









Tiger-print, leather-fringed inlay cutoff, matching bandanna and wristbands with your name on it, AND one lens aviators. No wonder Macho Man is number 1









Wheres the rave fellas?









In the middle of a huge double-J strut. Notice the watch tan on his left wrist









Nobody is perfect...but Perfect.









Cocaines a hell of a drug


9 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy fucking shit man...FLF has just been taken to an entire new level...That rockers pic almost made me soil my sweatpants. Terry Von Erik was like, "Yo Warrior, Isn't it funny how I become your replacement when you OD on Steriods, but then I can't handle the pressure of being the Warrior because you were a total fucking nut job, practically borderline insane, so I blow my head off with a shotgun?" Warrior responds with, "Check out my Warrior knee pads."

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brutis the Barber Beefcake? I really thought it couldn't get any better until that call out on the Double J strut. These blades are apart of me!!!!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah the days when racehorses and wrestlers followed the same diet...

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    guaranteed, today those triplets have mustaches with the same ferocity of ravishing rick "these spandex are painted on" rude

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe the Killer B's will get roughed up by Ted at club Shay Bang

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Jeanie said…

    Holy shit

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that fist guy is what happens when dee snyder and sammy hagar have sex

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOO...FLF now has pictures. This should do well when i'm fighting crime up in Alaska...i'm the roughest of Alaska's oil-rig roughnecks. I specialize in fighting oil-well fires. Yet5 i face an even more incendiary battle against renegade Aegis Oil President Michael Jennings...It doesn't matter if i'm going one on one or one 20, i let the Aegis bullyboys know where they stand: mess with the land i love and they're "ON DEADLY GROUND"

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I AM Jimmy Gross... I am.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home