Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

THINGS THAT PISS GANGSTA OFF (by Gangsta)

--Last call at 2:00 A.M. I can’t tell you how many times I was ready to score with some Buss Station skank only to find out that I couldn’t score any MD 20/20 or Cisco to get her "in the mood." Lame

--Pizza delivery places that close at midnight. God damn-it it’s 12:39 and I want a fucking pizza. Half the population of San Diego is still up but our only option are the 24 hr burrito shacks. Now I love carne asada fries just as much as the next guy but I don’t want a DUI trying to score some late night food.

--Having booze at the house with no mixer. Now granted if we actually had some good shit I could drink straight I would not complain, but we buy the cheep shit. Two nights ago I slurpt down three shots of some dirty tequila just to pass out. I also don’t think I need professional help.

--No NHL this last year. Wait a minute, were on the West Coast, who gives a Flying Fuck about hockey? Go Gulls. Oh wait, hockey is back. We still don’t give a shit out here.

--Serving tables at Red Lobster. I’m sorry but the 5 months I was there was complete hell. I just love getting a $5.00 tip on a $200.00 tab. If you think that is okay than FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. I curse you and your entire family. You need to tip 15% to 20% of the total bill. If you need assistance on calculating the tip % ask your server. They will help all the DUMB-ASSES

--The 5 or 6 Spanish channels on cable we have to pay for. I don’t speak fucking Mexican. Why the hell do we need six channels showing Roadhouse dubbed en espanole? If I wanted to watch that shit I’d hop the trolley to TJ, buy some hookers, go to some swaggy hotel room and watch Telemundo while scoring a sweet BJ. Gooooooooaaaaaaaalll.

--No parking on one side of the street for street sweeping. This is just another ploy by big brother just to screw the little man. The streets don’t needed to be swept every fucking month on Wednesday from 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. $45 fucking dollars is a bit high. How bout just a little note under my windshield wiper. When I come home the night before and half the parking in PB is invalid, where the fuck am I supposed to park? I really want to push over that fucking go-kart the pretend-a-cops drive.

--People who need to but don’t ease. EASE muth Fuckas, EASE. You know who you are. Nuf said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home