Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

WHAT "ARMAGEDDON IT" BY DEF LEPPARD COULD POSSIBLY MEAN (By Cheech and Bauerout)


--Smack that…

--You guys ready to rock!?!

--Wooo!

--Oooo yeaaaa!!

--Ridin’ diiirty

--Rockin’ a packed stadium with your Paul Stanley ‘footowork’ and neon green dishwashing gloves…..

--...while bustin’ out “80’s power moves courtesy of Joey Tempest” (aka Big Frank)

--Listen…relax…I got it…

--Giving it fromby

--Getting it fromby

--I know guy!!…I’m getting Guitar Hero II for Christmas…I’m gonna rock this town to the ground!!!

--Armageddon will hit the Earth when the hot new rocking air-guitar band “Oxygen” jumps fresh onto the scene.

--We run shit around here

--Yea I got that bitch…obbbviously…

--I don’t know you, I don’t like you…but as of right now, I’m all over you…

--Hey come here…listen…go get me a beer while I get your girlfriend…

--I need a respirator cuz I’m runnin’ outta breath…so lets Armageddon It!!!

--Hey kid…your mom is gonna get it fromby and she won’t even see it coming.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Probably the best def Lep song, but if you watch the 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' video, it is from the same live show and uses the same chicks...oh yeah, joe elliot wears a t-shirt of himself too..."You flash your bedroom eyes like a jumpin' jack..." Come on Steve get it... RIP

    If you want another laugh, watch older def lep videos like 'photograph' or 'rock of ages'...elliot looks like ned braden's wife in 'slapshot'.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Jovi reference within the confines of a Def Leppard list...subtle, yet beautiful. I've been to school, OW!, and baby I've been the teacher!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...and i'm also pretty sure that if you look closely enough at the back of Rick Allen's t-shirt, (the one-armed-drummer), its a picture of his face...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home