Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Friday, March 03, 2006

IN MEATLOAF'S CLASSIC HIT SINGLE, "I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE...BUT I WON'T DO THAT"...HERE IS A LIST OF POSSIBLILITES FOR WHAT "THAT" COULD BE...(Source2)


Smoke cock or take it up the baloon knot

Let you experiment with tossing salad because your skank friends do it and said it was "actually a turn on"

Go down on a super hairy beaver

Give up my professional street hockey dream

Stop blazin nugz

Listen to Coldplay

Cut back on my drinking during the week

Throw out my Converse Sneaks

Stop wearing cut offs at the dinner table with sweat pants

Stop picking my nose and flicking my boogers everywhere

Use a condom when you are off the pill for a while.

Not watch every regular season Yankees game as if it were Game 7

Participate in public displays of affection

Burn you your own copies of my chronological live Pearl Jam collection since 1992

Stop posting lists on FLF that degrade women

11 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would do anything for love. But I won't do skat.

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wear jeans, burkenstocks, and a hemp necklace to a Dave Mathews concert in Province Town, Rhode Island...home of the H-MO's.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wear jeans, birkenstocks, and a hemp necklace to a Dave Matthews concert in Provincetown, Mass...the home of the rainbow flags and fruit tarts.

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sleep face-down at Jeff Quiros' house

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stop leaving my skid marked stained underwear lying around on the floor just to see the classic look of disgust on your face as you have no choice but to clean...Just so I could do it again.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Buy everything on the McDonalds Dollar menu just because you're hungry, Im retarded, and I cant remember what you ordered. And if you even so much as breath on these three McRibs with extra BBQ sauce and no onion and pickles while Im in the bathroom rubbing one out to the fact that its McRib season than I'll fucking karate chop you in the larynx.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Buy you everything on the McDonald's Dollar Menu just because you're hungry, Im retarded, and cant remember what you ordered. And if you so much as even breathe on these three McRibs with extra BBQ sauce and no onions and no pickles while Im in the bathroom rubbing one out to celebrate the fact that its McRib season I will karate chop you in the larynx.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sleep faceup at jeff quiros' house

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get Dr. Huxtable to splay open my ballbag and feed Theo my gonads sunnyside up.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would do anything for love, but i wont let Jim Cramer tongue bathe my brown eye or eat a chicken with the H5N1 strain of Bird Flu

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But I won’t look at this list any more because every time I do, I end up singing the song all day long at the office. I’ll be at the coffee machine humming the tune. I hate that song!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home