Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

THINGS GUYS SHOULD NEVER SAY TO WOMEN THAT HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN SAID TO ME AND/OR MY FRIENDS AT SOME POINT
(Jessica Eslinger, cute men's league hockey groupie)

Come here and call me 'Uncle Vinny"
Are you from Tenessee? Cause you're the only Ten I See
Its my bachelor party...you're supposed to kiss me. Bitch.
What, you want me to buy you a drink or something?
My wife just died. She'd like this place...she'd like you.
Real...fake...real...fake. Look how they bounce...I'll go with real.
I can tell you work out--let me crack your back.
You're like one of those "Sex In The City" California sluts, aren't you?
I like 'em thick
My girlfriend is nothing like you--thats why I need you so much!
I've dated all kind of girls, even ones like you.
I promise I'll never cheat on you...again.
I have a really small penis--you'd be surprised.
You're hot but smart, and I don't want to work that hard
I need your help planning my friend's bachelor party and I want it to be real dirty. You're boyfriend is still coming, right?
How can it be wrong if it feels so right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home