Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

THINGS THAT JUST CROSSED MY MIND WHILE WAITING FOR THE CHECK AT THE 24 HOUR DINER(Source2)


I just ate a three egg omlette with bacon and waffle fries with a white russian on top of the nine Bass ales I had on tap at the bar with chilli dog.
I wonder what the damage is going to be like in the bathroom when I get home. Are we talking "push and wait?" or "river wild?" I worry about these things.It can ruin my sleep pattern for at least three days.
I think this G13 im toking is making me forget who I came here with.
When I get home should I watch Segal in "Under Siege 2 Dark Territory" or Van Damme in "TimeCop"??? Fuck what do I do?
This waiter is sweating everywhere
Actually I think I'll watch "Dream a little Dream" with Corey Feldman
What is this, Russia? This isnt't Russia is it?
Should I go to that Japanese Spa tommorrow and get a happy ending?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home