Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Monday, May 17, 2004

WAYS I STAY BUSY IN CLASS(Source2)

Autograph my entire notebook with my name as well as accomplished martial arts Hollywood Stars.
Make lists
Write song lyrics
Think of things to do when my high runs out.
Draw pictures of my friends mom THINKING about anal.
Look around the classroom thinking about which chicks I would or would not screw.
Look around the classroom thinking about which chicks I would or would not score Blow Job from.
Contemplate the possibility of fitting TI-83 calculator up 5 foot tall Pakistani teachers ass.
How fast I could actually shit my pants if I concentrate.
Think about easier ways to make money.
Dream about making a living off Funlistfridays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home