Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Sunday, May 16, 2004

THE FUNNIEST THINGS THAT I HEARD AND WROTE DOWN AT A PARTY IN BURLINGTON AND DID NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT UNTIL NOW.(Source2)


"You're looking good babe, you doin' Pilates?"

GUY: Do you want me to walk you home?
GIRL: No, if I let you walk me home I might ask you to come home with me.
GUY: What?

Random Broad: Do you think you could come over to my dorm room tomorrow, I need help moving my bed?
Random Guy: What? Like forward and back?

"I love to give the 'How you doin' head nod to the boyfriend of the chick I just fucked."

"If I ever see you in Burlington, you're DEAD MEAT!

"Dude, don't tell anyone, but...I shit in the upper deck of the toilet in the bathroom upstairs"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home