Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Riding in on my BMX to an 80's party, this is what we would wear: (LHawk, Wayne Mayne, Source2)

-Ripped Jeans and a white t-shirt with rolled up sleeves, smokes rolled up optional

-Bandana

-White High-tops, preferably Voits

-Shades- Of course the sunglasses need to be on at night...Vaurnet’s, ray bans or the Mark McGuire wrap around batting practice shades with strap to hang them around your neck. Or those really cool plastic ones that look like the Vents on the back of an old 911 turbo

-Letterman Jacket

-Chain Wallet

-Comb in back pocket

-Parted Hair

-Golf Glove with fingers cut off

-Leather Tie or Piano Key tie

-Slap Braclets galore

-Class Ring on a necklace

-Some sort of lines shaved into your head

-No Belt

-Stonewashed Jeans either tappered or with cuff

-Neon Laces

-tank tops are pretty standard casual dress (perhaps a mesh one?...Nah)

-tight cotton gym shorts

-tom cruise aviator jacket

-Fanny Pack

-A yo-yo

- A Metroid T-shirt

6 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I got to the last hill before the party I would lower the red bandana from just below my knee to down around my ankle. And I would always coast in on the back pegs.

    not to mention the fact that i had a switchblade comb which I won at the second Arcade in Cape May New Jersey!

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It really didn't matter what I wore or what I rode in on...as long as I had my Nintendo Power Glove...and yes, I beat up Lucas for it

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger BeeRmakesMePooP said…

    I would most likely have a jean jacket cutoff with nothing under it, a neon pink and green hat with the brim that flips up. High tops with the strap, black jean shorts, tube socks, at least 5 different bandanas hangin on my waist (Ted style), and those sweet shades with two different color arms. The night would not be complete without my black and neon green fanny pack that says "SURF" on it, with nothing but a yoyo ball in it... hmm... seems like something similar to that was worn one 80's night... and then someone showed up with a baseball bat...Weird

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tight nylon running shorts over wicked sweet sweatpants, topped by hoodie w/ awesome skeleton print

    long live john kreese & cobra kai dojo

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anything with the Rad Racing logo on it

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kilt and catcher's chest protector...optional army boots

     

Post a Comment

<< Home