Fun List Fridays

We Present: Random Lists of Distinctly Selected Items. If you would like to contribute a list, please email us funlistfridays@gmail.com and include your list, list title, and post name in the body of the email. We do not discriminate or edit.

Thursday, February 21, 2008





Thoughts going through Van Damages Head during this classic clip (Source2)


-I am the man
-I don't know what that old asian guy gave me to drink but I am feeling me
-I am going to define Happy Ending
-Steven Seagal can't dance like this
-Neither can Chuck or Bruce
-I didn't know I can dance like this
-I can't believe I am dancing like this
-This scene will land me a sequal fo sho
-I hope my tank top is a big hit
-These random Asian guys attacking me need to ease. I'm Van Damn
-Someday because of these radical dance moves I will be in a movie playing on the Pittsburgh Penguins with my hero Luc Robitaille
-Who would win in a fight, this old asian guy training me or Mr Miagi?
-Lhawk has way too many posters of me in his room and will rock a beat to this clip
-If I can only be in a movie with Lawrence Taylor!
-Dennis Rodman and I WILL be in a movie called Double Team...I CAN FEEL IT!
-Wooooooooooo I am rocking
-Look at me go
-I love speedos!! woops

5 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but Damage actually kicked with his left leg...so only this and Lionheart have left kicks...and I only have one of his posters; it is right next to my Kirk Cameron Teen Heat poster

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I would totally destroy Swayze in a dance-off because I am reeeallllllly rockin right now!"

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Swayze??? what list you talking bout bra

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Right? Is this your first time here? I think you need a trip to John Heat Memorial Prison.

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why dont both of you ease - if you read it the correct way you'd realize that its what van dam is saying while bustin out moves in the vid

     

Post a Comment

<< Home